The Launch Of Firepower Heavy Industries

• What is the type of business you designed your logo for? Explain. I have designed it for my vehicle company, primarily building some of the “trickest” bikes in the industry. 
  • How does the logo represent your business? Explain. It represents it because it shows our love for building the most technologically advanced and fastest bikes on the market. 
  • Who is the target audience for your business? Explain. Our audience is aimed at riders of all different ages and skill levels, as we have many vehicles that provide a broad but quick power band that provides a fun experience for new and even seasoned riders.
  • How does the logo appeal to that target audience? Explain. It appeals because it shows that we make fast bikes, and our bikes are not only reliable, but offer great power.
  • What are you the proudest of in this piece of artwork?  Explain. I am proudest about the logo, because i know the meaning behind it as our bikes are well made, while also being very fast, and also that the logo is quite simple.
  • What could you have done better? Explain. I could have done better by making my logo a little bit more interesting and adding some more color to it.